CIA KIDS Children’s Ministry
Click here for more information on our 2016 CIA KIDS CLASSES
Caring for your child is a responsibility we take very seriously. It is our goal to provide a loving atmosphere that emphasizes the development of the whole child-mind, body, and spirit. Our first priority is building up the “Champion” within your child!
Our CIA Kids Children’s Ministry teaches and empowers children of all ages with the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. We teach them, interact with them, listen to them, play with them, laugh with them and most of all, show compassion and love to them with all our hearts.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
The Vision of the CIA Kids Children’s Ministry is to Train, Develop and Plant. We Train, Develop and Plant the Word of God for their future.
Our Mission is to empower our children to make wise decisions. We focus on developing confident, knowledgeable CIA Champions to communicate honesty and integrity and to submit their minds and hearts to the Lord.
What Your Child Will Learn About God
- God loves and cares for them
- God is everywhere and wants us to talk with Him
- God made the world and everything in it
What Your Child Will Learn About Jesus
- Jesus loves them
- Jesus is God’s Son
- Jesus is the Savior
- Jesus is a Friend
What Your Child Will Learn About The Bible
- The Bible tells us about God
- The Bible is God’s Word
- The Bible tells us about God’s people and shows us what God wants people to do
- The Bible is God’s way of telling us how to live
What Your Child Will Learn About Church
- Church is a place where we learn about God and the Bible
- Church is a place where we worship God and learn how God wants us to help others
- Church is a place to be with God’s people
- Church is a place where everyone is welcome and we can bring our friends
What Your Child Will Learn About Home and Parents
- God gave them parents to take care of them
- God gave them parents to show them what’s right and wrong
- God gave them parents to teach them God’s Word
- God gave parents to pray for them and lead them
- Children should obey their parents
- Children should love their parents
- February – Valentines
- Easter Celebration
- October – Harvest Fall Fest
- November – Thanksgiving
- December – Children’s Church Party and Christmas Angel Tree
- Sundays @ 11:15am – 2:30pm
- Nursery and Preschool 0-5 yrs old
- CIA Kids Children’s Church 6-12 yrs old (Released after Tithes/Offering)
- Wednesdays @ 7:15pm – 9:30pm
- Nursery and Preschool
- CIA Kids Children’s Church Fire House Small Groups Bible Study
Contact the CIA Kids Children’s Church Ministry Team at (407) 277-7168 for more information.