2016 CIA KIDS Classes
Click here for more information on our CIA KIDS CHURCH
JULY: WALK IN WISDOM
- OBJECTIVE: To learn the definition for spiritual wisdom and be able to choose wise decisions that reflect our relationships to Jesus Christ.
- MAIN IDEA: There is a wise (good) decision and unwise (bad) decision for every situation. Walking in wisdom requires humility and constant reliance on God.
APRIL: This month we will be teaching our children Bible Lessons by incorporating Kid’s Favorite Cereals. The commercials always tells us that cereal is “part of a complete breakfast.” This series will show our kids how unlike cereal, Jesus is all we need to have a complete and joy-filled life.
- Sunday, May 8, 2016. Our cereal this week is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of the most popular breakfast cereals for kids. So popular, it can be hard to share with others. Sometimes following Jesus means we are willing to give up something that we would rather keep for ourselves.
- Don’t Rely on Superstitions, Rely on Jesus- Sunday, April 24, 2016. Our cereal this week is Lucky Charms. Some see the shamrocks, horseshoes, and other hapes in Lucky Charms as good luck charms. Kids will learn they don’t need luck when they have the love and care of Jesus.
- Share Jesus with others- Sunday, April 17, 2016. Our cereal this week is Rice Krispies. Once you add milk to Rice Krispies, they start making a lot of noise. Kids will learn that when Jesus changes your life, you can’t help but make noise by sharing him with others.
- Jesus Can Transform our Lives – Sunday, April 10, 2016. Our cereal this week is Cocoa Pebbles. Cocoa Pebbles transforms plain old milk into chocolaty goodness. Your child will learn that Jesus is in the business of transforming lives.
- Sunday School Certificate Presentation – Sunday, April 3, 2016
MARCH: This month we will be teaching our children how to develop their communication with God in Prayer.
- Following God’s Lead
FEBRUARY: This month we will be teaching our children to develop their communication with God in Prayer.
- 3 REASONS WE DON’T HEAR GOD
- HOW TO HEAR GOD’S VOICE